Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Baby Boomer Caught in Unusual Sex Act

For the life of me, I can't begin to understand what would possess a 50-year-old man to go have sex with a horse. Have I missed something? I know baby boomers are known for setting trends---but sex with animals isn't trendy at all. It's just downright crazy and stupid! It appears that Roddell Vereen (no relation Ben, I hope) decided to have a romp in the hay with a real stud--or maybe it was a female horse. I'm not sure. The whole thing was caught on video tape by the horse's owner.

But what makes this story worse and beyond bizarre is the fact that this South Carolina man was caught before with the SAME horse last year! He was placed on probation for that incident---along with his name being added to the sex offenders list.

His family maintains he has a mental issue. I sure hope that is the case. The horse's owner, meanwhile, says she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn't want to go to prison.

What would you have done?

5 comments:

Pam Archer said...

They say if you rub a dog's nose in his poop, he'll quit messing in your house.

Maybe the horse's owner needs to put that guys face in the horse pile and then cart him off to the nearest mental facility.

Inbred, thoroughbred, whatever you call it..it's plain wrong!

Eileen Williams said...

My, oh, my! I know I can count on you, Beverly, to always bring us the latest news but this might just take the cake. Or, to mix metaphors, it's hair raising--maybe, horsehair raising!

idea coach said...

Hope the horse used protection.

Douglas said...

This puts a new twist on the term "stalking horse"...

LindaAlexander said...

All those horses ... & he picked the ugliest one....

Oh, I just could NOT resist! Mental problems, indeed. Methinks that if a human is having sex w/a horse, having mental problems is a given.