Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boomer Women Want the Look of Sophistication

Forty years ago I could never envision myself wearing any kind of glasses EXCEPT sunglasses. Funny, how time and aging can give you a different perspective.

As an author and reader, I know I have put tremendous strain on my eyes over the years so I was delighted to receive and try out a complimentary pair of reading glasses from iconeyewear.

Imagine my surprise when I opened up the package and saw how cute they were. I'm not sure what I was expecting but they were very stylish. I could definitely see myself reading in these.

My first test was taking them to church and following along with the reading of a Bible scripture. Hallelujah! A miracle! I could see the words without squinting.

Next was finishing up a book I had been reading where the font size was written for 20 year olds with perfect vision. Now I can read a book and look sexy too!

What I love about the Borghese readers from Icon Eyewear is they are very stylish and give me a look of sophistication. Women of a certain age deserve to look classy even if they are wearing reading glasses.

The right eyewear will allow you to get up close and personal for all of your reading pleasure.

No comments: