Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Boomer Divas on the Move in Daytona Beach

I've been back home a few days after spending several days in Daytona Beach for the First Annual Baby Boomer Girlfriend's Spring Break. Everyone has been asking me, "How was it?"

It's really hard to describe in words because there were so many different things going on. It was a non-stop weekend. It was nothing short of incredible to finally meet some of the baby boomer divas I've been networking online with for more than a year. You would’ve thought we had known each other for years. Actually it felt like a sorority sisters reunion. And when you add in Baby Boomer Actresses Bern Nadette Stanis and Jo Kelly, you get a star-studded event designed for Queen Divas.

One thing I've discovered is, we are truly a group of fabulous 40 and beyond women. Just click on the title of this blog (Baby Boomer Divas on the Move...) and see what I mean.

No comments: