Friday, November 17, 2006

Baby Boomer Women Rock the Casbah!

Here are some comments from my fabulous baby boomer cheerleaders!!!

Bev,

I am thrilled at what you have been able to accomplish.

I've been thinking about my book for quite a while now, and quite honestly, I was feeling overwhelmed at the thought of trying to get a publisher, and an agent... I just wasn't sure if I could go through that painstaking process.

Spending time with you last night turned my thinking around. You are an inspiration.

If you can do this, so can I!!!!! I've seen your process - it is perfectly repeatable (ladies - ANY of YOU can do this!!!!), and I'm going to go for it! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'm solidifying my outline and I'll begin working on the book itself after the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Thank you Beverly, for sharing your story with us. Thank you for being so accessible, so open, and so giving of information.

You are an amazing woman. You deserve all the glory that's coming to you - just look at how many people your book is going to help through menopause.

You took Amazon by storm. You go girl!

You are an inspiration. THANK YOU!!!!

Warmly,
Jenn
Business Empowerment Coach
Create a Powerful Business.

Business tips and advice for women entrepreneurs:
http://www.jgivlercoaching.com/newsletter.htm



Hi Beverly,

As an author myself, I have to applaud you and the success that you had with your Amazon #1 Bestsellers day. You and the women here at Ryze created quite a stir on Amazon. It is no wonder that people are calling you now trying to find out what your secret is.

I praise God for your success and continue to pray for the best of everything as you move forward as an author and a speaker.

Blessings,

Rebecca Simmons http://www.NCCMRadio.com
Author, Speaker and Radio Show Host
http://www.NBBTA.org/Radio, http://www.DPC-Books.com
Books, Radio and Speeches that Make a Difference!


Hi Beverly,

You made a wonderful showing and we are all very happy and pleased to be a part of your success.

You know being number one isn't always about the "1,".....our plan and "the plan" sometimes takes a different route.

I believe this is only a stepping stone for a higher plan.
From your post I know that you believe that too, so, I would say you are a big winner this first time out.

I'm looking forward to reading your book and the next one, and who knows?

Congratulations!!

A November To Remember!

Bea Kunz
http://www.sagehillfarmsandvintagestore.com
Eat Well-Be Well


Beverly, my dear!

I was one of those people at work, but clicking over every hour on the hour to watch you leap forward to that #1 spot. I got caught up in the excitement and to me, YOU ARE # 1. I'm so proud of you!!!

Hugs and Blessings,

Betty


OK...that's the power of internet marketing and the laws of attraction. It really does work!

Oh, by the way, the book they were really pumped about is: Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age. it's still available on amazon.com or thru my website: http://www.talk2bev.com

No comments: