Friday, May 25, 2007

Late-Night Snacking

One of the worst things you can do to sabotage your weight loss goals is to eat late at night. That was a major problem for me for years because of my work schedule. Even though I ate my “dinner” at work, I would still be hungry when I came home and found myself snacking on more food. Sometimes I would actually make an entirely new “dinner”, watch TV for awhile and then go to sleep. That is a big NO-NO!

If you must snack later in the evening, why not choose a fresh piece of fruit instead of the potato chips and ice cream. Some people argue that they just don’t have a taste for fruit and if that’s the case, well don’t worry about it. Just start preparing yourself to buy a whole new wardrobe---a size (or maybe two) bigger.

And while you're just sitting there snacking you can read my book, "Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age."

1 comment:

Carine-what's cooking? said...

besides the bigger rear view, the late night eating makes you snore like a plane taking off! I should know, I sleep with a boeing 747, LOL!