Saturday, December 02, 2006

Name My CD

This holiday season I’d like to partner up with one of you to make a generous donation to our favorite charities.

I have put together a Holiday CD, complete with Spoken Word and Music. It's a project I started working on before the book promotion and now it's finally complete. If you've gone to my website recently and listened to "Who Stole My Body" you'll have some idea of how I mix spoken words with music.

I need a name for the CD. Here's what's on it:

"Twas the Night before Christmas" (music: Winter Wonderland)

"Not Only Christmas Day" beautiful poem written by a woman named Mary Fairchild www.christianity.about.com (music: What Child is This)

"The Birth of Jesus" (music: O Holy Night)

Plus TWO light-hearted pieces including “12 Days of a Menopausal Christmas.”

This project has been on my heart for awhile. It's just my way of giving back because of the blessings I've received.

O.K...so here's the deal....If you come up with a name for the CD and it's chosen (I think I'll let my husband make the decision), I'll give you a free copy AND donate a portion of the proceeds to YOUR favorite charity. I already have one of my own that I'm planning to donate to. I expect to sell tons of these CD's & downloads (both on and off line) so your charity will love you love you love you love you.....

So, that's it. I'd like to have a name by Sunday so I can start the promotion on Monday. You can come up with as many names as you can think of.

As always I appreciate your support!


Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
http://www.talk2bev.com

“I’m not a writer because I wrote a book. I wrote a book because I was inspired by God.”

No comments: