Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why OJ Simpson, folks?

OK...I've spent the last several months working on a promotion to take my book to the #1 spot on Amazon.com. I did it without a Publisher, financial resources, or Oprah.

So now TODAY IS MY BIG DAY. What do I see? OJ Simpson on the best Selling Author's List with a book called If I Did It. "If"? WHATEVER!

What is wrong with you America? How is it that this man has been able to generate enough PRE SALES to earn him a "Best Selling Author" tag? No way!
How many of you sat and watched in horror as the jury read the "not guilty" verdict in the Nicole Simpson/Ron Goldman murder case? Weren't you outraged? And now, here you are giving this man a status by making him a Best Selling Author. I guess it proves the notion that money and fame and murder makes for a great read.

So my little old book on hot flashes, weight gain and menopause is small potatoes in comparison. But I beg to differ. is a great read and on top of that it's funny and inspirational. Oh yes, I even talk about MURDER because in the heat of a hot flash that's an act that crosses my mind!

So America, do me a favor. Give this unknown baby boomer author an opportunity to show you what a talented writer she is. My book is called Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age

Order your copy today by going to: http://www.whateverpromotion.talk2bev.com

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone

No comments: